|Posted on Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 01:28 pm: |
1. Turn on the unit with the power button.
2. Enter PIN if required.
3. Allow unit to boot to the main menu.
4. Press the Tools (toolbox) icon.
5. Press the white down arrow in the lower-right corner of the screen.
6. Press the folder icon labeled "My Data".
7. Select the task bar labeled "Delete Favorites".
8. Select which favorites you want to delete by setting a check mark next to the name. Press the white down arrow in the lower-right corner to scroll through the favorites list. You can delete the entire list by choosing "Select All".