|Posted on Thursday, July 14, 2011 - 02:42 pm: |
All of our GPS systems have been fully tested and modified to remove all known design issues, to give you years of trouble-free operation.
This is a Refurbished Garmin Nuvi 650 System. System Includes:
* 4.3" Diagonal LCD/Touchscreen
* New Original-Style Touchscreen - No more non-responsive touchscreen issues
* MP3 Audio Player - Plays all your favorite MP3 songs
* Audio Book Player - Reads electronic books to you while you drive
* Picture Viewer - Use it to show your vacation and family pictures to friends
* Headphone Jack - Listen to music privately without disturbing others
* Window Suction Mount - Mounts the GPS to window
* Optional Adhesive Dash Disk - Mounts GPS to dash
* GPS Cradle - Provides quick snap-in install and removal of GPS
* DC Car Charger/Adapter - +12VDC
* AC Wall Charger/Adapter - 110VAC
* USB Data Cable
* SHARCNET-USA's Proprietary On/Off Power Switch Modification/Reinforcement - No more broken power switch issues
* SHARCNET-USA's Proprietary GPS Receiver Modification with ESD Protection - No more loss of satellite reception issues
* SHARCNET-USA's Proprietary Heavy Duty Speaker - No more blown speaker issues
* New Battery (3.7VDC/1250mAh)
* 2016 Map - City Navigator North America, US
* OS Firmware v4.9
* GPS Firmware v3.0
* Enhanced TTS Voice Files - Louder than Factory
* Full Color 8-1/2" x 11" Instruction Manual in Binder
* 6-Month Warranty with Free Online Technical Support - Exceeds Factory Refurbished Warranty Plan. Warranty doesn't cover physical damage to unit
Price$ 99.00 USD - Shipping Included (US)
Add a OEM Garmin Friction Mount for $20.00 USD.
We accept U.S. Postal Money Orders, Cashier's Checks and PayPal.
NOTE: Sorry but we can not break up systems for sale, trade or apply credit towards a used unit. Prices are not negotiable. These units are in mint condition and as a result of our proprietary modifications, are better than factory new. Systems are registered through SHARCNET-USA only. We do not provide lifetime map subscriptions. You must purchase future maps from the factory. Submit serious inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org This email address does not accept repair requests.
(Message edited by admin on September 23, 2015)